Maintain a high quality user experience for applications and services on your network
How is your network being used?
In order to maintain a high quality customer experience for applications and services on the network, an organisation needs to completely understand in a simple way how the network is being utilised. For example, what services and applications are running on the network, in which regions, and which users are accessing them?
Employees running applications such as Skype, BitTorrent and YouTube can significantly slow down the network, so it is essential to know exactly what and who are accessing services on your network. Network quality can affect application performance intermittently making it very hard to track down the root cause.
Understand your network inside out
The solution is bandwidth monitoring.
Sinefa provides unified management and visualization to complement any fragmented or limited application visibility products you may have. Our technology does not depend on existing appliances from which to collect data and can be installed exclusively across the WAN using its own in-line data collection technology. It combines Layer 7 visibility with Sinefa’s network quality metrics, so network managers can quickly understand the impact of network quality on application performance.
The business case for deploying Sinefa in your network
- Improve network quality
- Boost application performance
- Increase employee productivity
- Gain excellent visibility into the devices and people using applications
- Save time trouble-shooting network issues
- Save costs on adding unnecessary additional bandwidth
The technical case for deploying Sinefa in your network
- Gain excellent visibility into your network
- See which applications and services are running on the network
- Gain Layer 7 visibility
- Monitor and prioritize bandwidth capacity
- Understand how network quality impacts application performance
- Unify fragmented application visibility products
It's about time you had the visibility and control you need.