Net Promoter is a management tool that can be used to gauge the loyalty of a firm's customer relationships. It serves as an alternative to traditional customer satisfaction research.
The "Net Promoter Score" (NPS) is a customer loyalty metric. NPS can be as low as −100 (everybody is a detractor) or as high as +100 (everybody is a promoter). An NPS that is positive (i.e., higher than zero) is felt to be good, and an NPS of +50 is excellent.
Proponents of the Net Promoter approach claim the score can be used to motivate an organization to become more focused on improving products and services for customers. They further claim that a company's Net Promoter Score correlates with revenue growth.
Sinefa's technology allows Service Providers and Network Operators offering data services to increase their Net Promoter Score.
It does this by:
- Continuously reporting on the Network Quality Score (NQS) of the entire network which serves as a leading indicator to NPS. Makes sense, when the network quality is low, customer satisfaction is impacted.
- Giving the Customer Service operation visibility tools which can significantly reduce the time it takes to find and fix network performance problems associated with customers data networks.
- Providing customers with a 'self-serve' portal so they can see the information themselves and self-fix applicable issues. Thus eliminating calls (and costs) to the Customer Service desk.
The benefits of Sinefa's technology include:
- Increase overall NPS
- Reduction in time and cost of servicing each customer as the customer service representative is closing tickets faster
- Reduction in the number of calls to the customer service operation with Self-Serve portal and a smaller waiting queue means all customers benefit from reduced wait times
- Faster resolution time as the customer can get to the information immediately and in their own time via a private login page via Self-Serve portal instead of having to wait in a queue to talk to customer support