Seamless remote working with Sinefa enhanced Citrix and RDP
Put Citrix and RDP in the fast lane of your network
Real-time remote screen applications, such as Citrix and Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), allow users to access applications, projects and files from any device and any location. However, every update and mouse click needs to be synced across the network. Throw in aggressive applications such as print, file downloads and backups as well, and bandwidth limitations can
start to impact the performance of these apps. But when protected and given the ‘fast lane’ on the network these apps won’t miss a heartbeat.
Prioritise and optimise for maximum performance
Many organisations believe that the solution to the problem is adding extra bandwidth capacity. However, Sinefa’s experience shows that this rarely improves performance. Rather, organisations need to, first, gain high visibility into network performance, and then prioritise and manage bandwidth across the network so that Citrix, RDP, and similar apps, perform to their full potential, in turn boosting employee productivity and collaboration, and enabling mobility and remote working.
The business case for deploying Sinefa in your network
- Save costs by eliminating the need to buy additional bandwidth
- Boost employee productivity and collaboration
- Save time and money managing the network
- Enable remote and mobile workers to access Citrix and RDP
- Reduce on-site hardware and storage costs
- Lower the cost of upgrades
The technical case for deploying Sinefa in your network
- Improve Citrix and RDP performance
- Shape and prioritise network traffic
- Identify issues in real time and prioritise bandwidth to boost performance
- Reduce storage and hardware costs by optimising remote screen apps
- Improve overall network performance
- Gain more responsive and higher availability remote screen applications
It's about time you had the visibility and control you need.