Save time and money by optimising
the performance of your cloud apps
Is your cloud infrastructure delivering on its promise?
Many organisations are turning to using applications in the cloud due to the cost savings, and flexibility and productivity benefits they offer. However, one of the main challenges of cloud applications is that they rely on optimal network performance and guaranteed bandwidth in order to deliver on their promise, as they increase network traffic and essentially make your network a part of the cloud. In the cloud world, network and bandwidth management is paramount. How can Sinefa help your organisation optimise the performance of your cloud apps?
Additional bandwidth is not the answer
Buying additional bandwidth, or increasing compression, is not the answer in Sinefa’s experience. We have worked with many organisations that have taken this route, at great additional expense, only to find little or no impact on network performance. Sinefa’s technology provides high visibility into the performance of the network drilling right down to the application and even individual users. We believe that bandwidth management and prioritisation is the right way to solve this problem, and our solution can help you save time and money managing the network. It’s about time.
The business case for deploying Sinefa in your network
- Improve the performance of cloud applications
- Shape and prioritise network traffic to critical cloud apps
- Identify issues in real time and prioritise bandwidth to boost performance
- Gain high visibility into network and application performance at a granular level
- Improve overall network performance
- Provide greater quality and availability of your cloud apps
The technical case for deploying Sinefa in your network
- Save costs by eliminating the need to buy additional bandwidth
- Boost employee productivity and collaboration
- Save time and money managing the network
- Enable remote and mobile workers to access cloud apps
- Reduce the cost of maintaining and managing on-site applications
- Reduce infrastructure costs by using and optimising cloud apps
It's about time you had the visibility and control you need.