Boost employee collaboration, and cut travel costs, by optimising your web and video conferencing
Put video and web conferencing in the fast lane of your network
Web and video conferencing can save organisations time and money travelling to and from physical meetings, boost collaboration and productivity, and cut communications costs. However, the real-time nature of these communications mean that if IP packets are dropped, re-ordered, delayed, or suffer jitter, conference calls can become unintelligible. So how can organisations manage network performance in order to optimise web and video conferencing applications, and save time and money travelling to and from physical meetings?
Prioritise and optimise for maximum performance
Sinefa’s technology provides in-depth visibility into network and applications performance, allowing organisations to monitor and manage any issues in near real-time. Our experience shows that throwing more bandwidth at the problem is not the solution. Rather, our technology allows you to prioritise and manage bandwidth across the network so that critical applications perform to their full potential, and potential issues can be fixed before they impact applications or services. It’s about quality rather than quantity.
The business case for deploying Sinefa in your network
- Save costs by eliminating the need to buy additional bandwidth
- Boost employee productivity and collaboration
- Save time and resources managing the network
- Cut travel costs by optimising conferencing apps
- Cut communications costs by making web conference calls
- Enable remote and mobile workers to attend virtual meetings
The technical case for deploying Sinefa in your network
- Reduce jitter and poor quality communications
- Shape and prioritise network traffic
- Identify conferencing issues in real time
- Ensure network performance for making conference calls
- Improve the quality of web and video conferencing
- Improve overall network performance
It's about time you had the visibility and control you need.