Hardware Replacement Program and RMA Process
Sinefa will replace faulty hardware probes for the duration of the customers continuous subscription. Hardware replacement does not apply where the subscription has lapsed. To access Sinefa's hardware replacement program, you must log a support ticket with Sinefa and be issued an RMA number in accordance with the process below:
In accordance with the warranty policy, the process for returning Sinefa probes is as follows
- All returns must be accompanied by a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number.
- In order to be eligible for RMA approval, customers must have a current subscription with Sinefa.
- Where the probe has been deemed faulty by Sinefa, an RMA number will be issued and a replacement probe will be shipped to the address advised by the customer on the Next Business Day. The customer will be responsible for returning the faulty probe to Sinefa within 14 days of the receipt of the replacement probe. If the customer fails to return the faulty probe, Sinefa reserves the right to charge the customer for the replacement probe at full list price. The faulty unit must be received within 30 days from the RMA number being issued otherwise the goods will be rejected.
- Customers will be responsible for freight costs of probes for both ways where an RMA number has not been issued by Sinefa. Sinefa will not replace any hardware where an RMA number has not been issued by Sinefa.
- Returns of goods for reasons other than faulty goods will not be accepted outside the trial period unless prior agreed in writing.