End-to-End Application Performance Intelligence bridges the gap between Application, Network and Cloud Performance
Managing the application with performance intelligence has never been more critical. Customer satisfaction, employee productivity and operational efficiency drive up profits with clarity and collaboration.
Sinefa helps ApOps teams modernize their applications by bridging the user experience intelligence gap between applications, network and the cloud performance with continuous learning to improve/enhance the application’s operational intent using the network information.
Make sure that ‘the’ key critical application performance is known across all locations/users.
- Eliminate confusion with focused actionable insights
- Detect and avoid issues before they snowball into customer dissatisfaction issues
- Foster collaboration across application, network and cloud operations teams
Meet the goals at every stage of your digital transformation
- Meeting user experience using Performance Intelligence complements your digital transformation with an outcome oriented approach such as Industry 4.0, Digital Care Delivery, Education 2.0 or Fintech 2.0
- Performance Intelligence tied to your digital transformation ensures that the transformation goals are met and validated at every step of the journey
“By using Sinefa we have been able to solve the problems we were having with backups and Office 365. Sinefa has solved multiple problems in the WAN, but also gave insight on where the problems were coming from, which we previously didn’t have.”
Gerben Bremmer, Technical IT Specialist, Wavin Group
Performance Intelligence for Cloud Applications such as Office 365, Salesforce
- Automatically detect and analyze performance issues by location, by users and cloud applications
- Easily integrate with IT Service Management (ITSM) & Security, Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
Performance Intelligence into Serverless and Microservices based Applications
- Performance Intelligence into the user experience for cloud based applications
- Integrates with automation tools to meet user expectations before, during and after application rollouts
- Works with all Cloud Providers including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google GCP