End to end performance intelligence reduces Mean Time To Innocence (MTTI)
Managing the infrastructure with performance intelligence has never been more critical. Degradations and outages can result in impacts north of millions of dollars in trying to understand where the problem is.
Sinefa helps NetOps teams modernize their networks by reducing Mean Time To Innocence (MTTI) with complete stakeholders collaboration and continuous learning to enhance/improve the network’s operational intent.
Provide evidence across all networks to stakeholders
- Quickly identify if there a network capacity issues or application/cloud response times
- Non-intrusive rapid deployment with an extremely minimal footprint
- Bridge the user experience gap between the network, application and cloud and foster collaborations between the operations teams
Meet the goals at every stage of your SD-WAN journey
- Performance Intelligence for user experience complements Software Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN) for connectivity.
- Performance Intelligence plus Connectivity are a guaranteed recipe for success in any transformation.
“Having real-time insights, and the ability to prioritise core business applications to optimise performance, will allow us to really leverage our IT infrastructure to drive business growth. We can continue to provide a stable and reliable network for corporate users of SAP, MS Office, and related production control software.”
Within the enterprise - Performance Intelligence for SD-LAN
- Automatically detect and analyze users and applications segments
- Flag performance and policy violations easily with easy integrations into IT Service Management (ITSM) & Security, Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
Meet the goals at every stage of your “Network As A Service” and “Intelligent Edge” journey in the Cloud
- Performance Intelligence for user experience complements connectivity and security in the cloud
- Integrates with automation tools to meet user expectations before, during and after network rollouts
- Works with all Communication, Interconnect and Cloud Provider Platforms including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google GCP