- All products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the customer or as required by local law.
- The customer will be responsible for the return freight charges for goods that are returned for repair within the warranty period whereas the supplier will responsible for the return to customer freight charges after repair.
- Where the warranty period has expired, the customer will pay for repair (for parts and labour) and transportation charges (both ways). A quote will be provided by Sinefa prior to the commencement of work, customer acceptance of the quote will be required and will be charged against the customer account the equipment is registered to.
- Prior to sending any hardware back to Sinefa, the customer must Log a Ticket with Sinefa's support desk. The hardware Serial Number must be supplied to Sinefa in the Ticket details. If Sinefa confirms a hardware fault, Sinefa will issue a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number to the customer along with an RMA Ship To address. At this point the customer may send the faulty hardware with the RMA number clearly marked on the box to the address specified by Sinefa. The returned hardware will be diagnosed, repaired or replaced and shipped back to customer. The faulty unit must be received within 30 days from the RMA number being issued otherwise the goods will be rejected.
- The warranty is void where there is deemed to be:
a. Improper or inadequate maintenance by the customer.
b. Unauthorised modification or misuse.
c. Or operation outside of the environmental specifications for the product.
Also see our Hardware Replacement Program and RMA Process